The Indian Income Tax Department is governed by CBDT and is part of the Department of Revenue under the Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India. The Income Tax Law comprises The Income Tax Act 1961, Income Tax Rules 1962, Notifications and Circulars issued by Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), Annual Finance Acts and Judicial pronouncements by Supreme Court and High Courts.
We specialize in providing Income tax services to individuals, small scale and medium scale businesses which are highly effective and efficient. Our range of services include preparation of returns, getting assessment done, Tds and withholding tax compliance, fringe benefit tax compliance and income tax appeals before CIT and ITAT.
- Preparation of return
- Getting Assessment done
- Consultancy in tax matters & tax planning
- Foreign taxation consultancy
- Transfer Pricing matters – TP Study, TP Report, TP Assessment & Objections with DRP
- TDS & Withholding tax compliance
- Income Tax Appeals before CIT (Appeals)
- Income Tax Appeals before ITAT